something real

< ? blogs by women # >
 

Friday, September 02, 2005

 
Tuesday, after a reckless and used day
I was running and running without a chance
To stop and chat at the sky

Finally, I stopped for a breath in the evening
Suddenly, I was caught by the scenery
Painting a picture of You

Day set, scatters of clouds in the distance
They whitewash the backdrop of secrets
Whispering shadows of blue
In more delicate hues

And finally, I stopped for a breath in the evening
And suddenly, I was caught by the scenery
Painting a picture of You

Tuesday, after a reckless and used day
I was running and running without a chance
To stop and chat at the sky

And finally, I stopped for a breath in the evening
And suddenly, suddenly, I was caught by the scenery
Painting a picture of You
Painting a picture of You
Painting a picture of You

* posted by claire * 9:38 AM